Our team is the key to our success. New Era Capital offers a unique opportunity to contribute and expand your career in a dynamic organization that has set itself aside with a reputation for innovative financial solutions, high-quality service and a global footprint. With a legacy of achievement, we promote professional excellence through ongoing training and mentoring.
Join a team of accomplished professionals and become a part of the future of New Era Capital. We offer lucrative career opportunities for exceptional professionals who share our commitment to excellence and desire professional growth. Preferred fields are:
Financial Planning & Analysis
Candidates must possess minimum of post-graduate degree or equivalent work experience. Eligible candidates should send a resume and cover letter to our corporate office.
Business Development Manager
Position Title: Business Developer Manager
Location: Wall Street, New York City
Responsibilities & Functions
The business developer manager researches new business opportunities, identifies likely sales points, develops strategic plans and sales strategies, and undertakes presentations to and negotiations with prospective clients. The business developer manager uses such techniques as assessment of marketing opportunity and target market, intelligence gathering on customers and competitors, generating leads for possible sales, follow-up sales activity, formal proposal writing and business model design.
- Instrumental in development of products/services to market to potential clients.
- Identify, develop leads, and instrumental in closing sales with potential clients.
- Conduct extensive market research regarding our business and continue gathering information throughout the life of the business.
- Prepare a detailed business plan so we do not lose sight of our goals and objectives.
- Develop a situation analysis of the company including its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to assist in the development of a strategic plan.
- Investigate the economic conditions of the business such as industry trends and competition.
- Instrumental in securing sufficient financial resources for future development and projects.
- Networking with other businesspeople, attend workshops, seminars to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry.
- Performance of some financial risk management and advisory services.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in network development, strategic planning, and market analysis.
- Must possess Masters in Business or related fields
- Minimum of five (5) years sales and sales management experience.
- Experience with African and emerging markets.
- Influencing and negotiation skills to work with all internal and external parties in evaluating and completing deals.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels in an organization.
- Time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Interpretation of market conditions and future market trends.
- Understanding of risk management analysis and assessment.
- Communicate effectively, both written and oral, with internal and external customers.
Contact: Interested candidates may apply by sending cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Desk Officer for International Trade & Project Finance Services:
seeking a highly motivated individual with verifiable track record in banking or international finance who possesses excellent communication and financial skills. Task includes covering and handling leads and helping clients develop or tidy up their marketing and financial plans and/or business model to source funding from U.S. financiers, including the U.S. government’s development finance institution, as well as European and African sources.
The ideal candidate must be able to undertake analytical work that will lead to the development of a pipeline of investment projects and improve the quality of on-going operations; work independently to complete multiple tasks and projects in a timely manner, with an ability to juggle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates must have above-average technical, communication and research skills, basic knowledge of government contracting, excellent work ethics and attention to detail.
Experience required: the successful applicant must hold a post-graduate degree or equivalent work experience, demonstrate knowledge of current development in the financial and accounting field and possess above average technical, communication and research skills basic knowledge of government contracting and excellent work ethics. Priority given to candidates with a strong background in international banking who are familiar with loan syndication and/or have worked with U.S. government finance institutions and international financial organizations.
The successful applicant will have proof of legal right to work in US.Please contact us to apply for this position.